Adromischus Festivus Plover Eggsis a Super Unique Succulent.
Grows more shrubby and Excellent for Arrangement!
Plant Size: 6cm (2.36 inch)
Caring For Adromischus:
1) Adromischus leaves will wrinkle if it is under direct sun for many hours a day. Ensure it receives a mix of direct and indirect sunlight.
2) Adromischus thrive in warm environments of about 24°C, place them in a sheltered environment away from splashing rain.
3) Water adromischus regularly (1-2 times a week) as they are heavy drinkers
4) Pot in well drained soil mix with at least 70% inorganics.
5) Adromischus is easily propagated via leaf or stem cuttings.
* Add more to Cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Customers Love Us as featured in testimonials.
Your Order is carefully Handpicked: Our staff are succulent lovers too and care about your order.
Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience.
Secured and Safe payment checkout powered by Shopify.